Wednesday, September 21, 2016

                                                                Earth on Turtles back 






Earth on the Turtles back kind of got me confused it kind of reminded me of and Alice in Wonderland when Alice fell down the rabbit hole and then I got confused  after that about the whole muskrat going in the ocean and finding the Earth .I was very confused I don't know what else to write but I would like to learn more about it because it kind of caught my attention of what the writer was trying to say I guess but not really at the same time because it's hard to keep up.I read it twice to make sure I could mentally process it but I don't think I got it I don't think I got the gist of it either so maybe it would be easier if mr. Preston would explain it from his perspective because I have no idea what this means.

No comments:

Post a Comment